Answered By: Melissa Atkinson
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2014     Views: 88

Study/Research rooms can be requested for faculty members or graduate students. Please call the Dean's Administrative Assistant to request a research room at 325-674-2344. There are group study rooms available in the Learning Studio. These rooms are usually reserved in advance. To reserve a group room, go to this page:

Related Topics